Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Shopping with Sara I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Shopping with Sara

2 posters

Go down

Shopping with Sara Empty Shopping with Sara

Post by Riko January 3rd 2010, 11:05 pm

In the busy city of Nyukyoto, Sara and Rals were out going shopping. Rals decided to be more of a gentleman and take her out. Sara smiled gleefully as they approached the buildings of the Shopping Outlet knowing that Rals was being different and having a change in heart in the way he approached her. For whatever strange reason though, Sara was becoming more and more attached. In the past, Sara didn't have very much of an attraction to Rals. There was some but his personality didn't help very much with that, or at least the way he tried to avoid asking her and substituted that with flirting. There was a difference now though. Sara couldn't really look Rals straight in the eyes without blushing much. For the first time, Sara actually had an attraction to someone. In the past, Sara would usually flirt with other men, basically acting, in order to get what she wanted. Now, things felt like they were reversed. She looked over at Rals and blushed again. She wanted to hold him but for once she didn't know if she should. She remembered that she was with Rals though. She moved closer and grabbed his right arm and held herself close to him. She blushed even more and didn't say anything. Why do I suddenly feel this way? Why do I feel shy and nervous around Rals? This has never happened before, ever. I think I'm starting to fall in love with him.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Shopping with Sara Empty Re: Shopping with Sara

Post by Xexame January 4th 2010, 11:25 pm

Rals had his hand in his pocket when his arm was grabbed by Sara. He didn't mind it. He had been trying to find some way to get close to Sara but now she was making the effort to get close to him. Even though it was fairly troublesome for him, being that he's a lazy person overall, he was glad that he decided to be more of a 'gentleman' and take Sara out on a shopping date. He looked down at her. Immediately her chest and legs caught his eyes. He looked away quickly in an attempt to not stare at her in such a weird way. He didn't want any type of separation between them at this point. He did know that not holding a girl back when she held you was a bad thing. He removed his right hand from his pocket and placed it around her body. He moved his hand down a little. His hand made its way to her hips but went no further. He looked over at a few guys that were watching them. He wasn't sure if Sara had noticed but they were staring at them. To be more specific, they were staring at her. Most likely, they were also eying her body.

Maybe buying these clothes for her wasn't the best idea after all. I should have known that she might be some kinda eye candy for other guys. I'm not carrying my bow and arrows right now and it'd be too much of a pain to get into a fist fight with those guys. I'll just ignore em.

Rals and Sara made their way to the center of the outlet. He looked around and noticed a dress store. He looked at Sara and then pointed to a building that had different varieties of dresses in the window.

"Hey Sara, what would you say about checking over there at that store with the dresses? "

Rals looked down again. He glanced up at her face. It was beautiful and perfect. Everything about her was perfect. He grabbed her a little more and held her a little closer. He looked down at her and smiled.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue0/100Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 15th 2010, 7:48 pm

Sara smiled at Rals as he suggested the store with the dresses. She really wanted to buy a lot of dresses but she knew that she wouldn't be able to truly enjoy them. The type of work that the Neo Force did would keep them busy with missions and fighting. A beautiful dress would be nice but she wouldn't really buy one. Even though she knew this, she still wanted to try some out and maybe even buy some clothes that would work better in battle. "Sure, let's go." Sara pulled Rals along a bit, taking him to the store. When they finally made their way inside, Sara pulled Rals around, picking out different outfits. She first pulled out three in particular and looked at them. She liked them all and wanted to try them all out. One by one she went in a dressing room located in a corner of the store and tried each on to show Rals. With each outfit, she asked if it suited her. Regardless of what the answer was, she didn't care too much about the clothes since she wasn't going to buy them. She believed that they did look nice though. She then found two black outfits that resembled her old outfit that she wore when fighting. She pulled them out and went into the changing room. She threw off all her clothes and stared at the two outfits, trying to decide which one looked better. She walked out of the dressing room and faced Rals. She kept the two outfits in front of her so that Rals couldn't see her without any clothes on. Even though they were together in a relationship, Sara still didn't think allowing Rals to see her naked was good yet. "Rals, which one do you think looks better on me for fighting? The one on the left or the one on the right?" Sara stood there looking at Rals, waiting for him to decide. She honestly didn't know which one was better.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 17th 2010, 8:33 pm

Rals noticed that Sara came out of the dressing room but didn't realize that she wasn't wearing any clothing. He looked at the two dresses. They both looked exactly the same to him. As far as he could see, there was no difference. Actually they both looked like her old outfit. Rals decided to just make a decision and pick the first side that came to his mind.

"Uh, I guess the one on the left looks better."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Shopping with Sara Left_bar_bleue0/100Shopping with Sara Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 21st 2010, 10:17 pm

"Alright. The one on the left it is." Sara ducked back into the changing room to put on her old clothes that she came in with. She walked out and slipped the least preferred outfit on the hooks and headed to the cash register with Rals to buy the outfit. She liked it although it did look exactly like her old one. For some strange reason Sara was extremely happy. She knew that it went deeper than new clothing but she wasn't exactly sure what it was. Her best idea was that it had something to do with her being with Rals. After getting the new outfit, Sara walked out of the store. "Let's head back home Rals. I think we're done being out for today. Besides, I'm getting a little...tired. Let's just head back and get ready to meet with the group that hired us." Sara was lying. She thought that she was doing a good job lying though. Being the type of person she is, she's had to lie a lot for different situations. To her, lying was merely an art now. She wasn't really tired and she wasn't in that much of a rush to get to see Suzaku. She just wanted to go home. She did have a surprise for Rals that she wanted to give him but she wanted to wait a little more.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down