Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Oto- Tachibana- Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty Oto- Tachibana- Wolf

Post by Serio Katsuya December 20th 2009, 3:07 pm

Name
-Oto-tachibana
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf A_wolf_girl_of_the_white_angel_by_derSheltie

Apeearance
-Tachibana is a white wolf, with black socks, or the fur on her feet, black ears, and a black nose. Her eyes are blue. Tachi wears Native jewelry. She has a blue gem on her forehead, a string of yellows beads with a blue pendant, around her neck, and a string around her tail that has blue beads and green fethers. There are also fuzzy puff balls around her front two ankles.

Type of Creature
-Wolf

Creature Class
-Class Three

HP/Turn Bar
-7 turns

Summoning
-Tachi is just always around, unless she has been dismissed for the day. Then she's usually out playing somewhere.

Creature Abilities & Techniques
-Power In Numbers- Tachi howls, calling other wolves. And the wolves help out with a fight if it becomes too much for just Tachi and Serio to handle. Wolves, mostly nearby, come to help, and if they are unable to defeat the enemy with numbers, they use technique. The other wolves try to confuse the enemy while Tachi and Serio take on the now confused enemy.

Bite- Self- explanatory. Depending on what the race of the enemy, the bite will be stronger. Generally, the bite goes straight down the the bone, and it is possible to have flesh torn away. Otherwise, the bite just goes in deep enough for the enemy to either get angry of leave. Tachi isn't too friendly towards demons, so if the enemy is a demon, I suggest staying away.

Charge- Also, self explanatpry. Tachi charges the enemy, and either takes them down, or scares them to retreat.

Attack Power

Dice Usage
- Power in Numbers- Offensive/ Defensive
Bite- Defensive
Charge- Offensive

Benefits
-Power in Numbers- Supplementary
Bite- Denfensive
Charge- Offensive

Slot Cost

History
Walking through woods like she did every morning, Serio found a lost puppy. She looked for the puppy's mother, but the mother was nowhere to be found. Serio didn't want to leave the puppy to die, or strave to death, so she took the puppy home with her. It was a little chilly out that morning, so Serio put the puppy in her shoulder bag to keep it warm. After reaching home, and the puppy recovered, it was night time. The puppy was up and moving, and Serio watched her as she looked around the house. Since it was a new place, the puppy wanted to explore it. After recently reading about the princess, Oto-Tachibana, that gave her life for her husband's, Serio decided on that name. Not only did it sound cool, Serio thought it was cute. She trained the puppy every day, and took care of it quite well. Tachi was a quick learner, and was good with strangers. Over time, Tachi grew to be a talking wolf. Just like a baby, she learned. She was talked to every day, so she picked it up. Generally, people think Serio is crazy for talking to a dog, but when Tachi talks back, that's what leaves them dumbstruck. Then Serio laughs. And until this day, Tachi and Serio are friends.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 124
Interests : Reading, drawing, listening to music, writing music and poetry

The BattleField
Health Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mypace.com/serio_katsuya

Back to top Go down

Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty Re: Oto- Tachibana- Wolf

Post by Kisuke December 22nd 2009, 4:56 pm

I suggest giving your creature's techniques more description and focusing on the in-battle effects now that you have the basic RP description. You have benefits for your techniques but the description doesn't really explain what they actually do.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya December 24th 2009, 6:13 pm

Well, this is the best I have got... I am not sure how else to explain the techniques, so insight would be nice, or you can just have this topic deleted.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 124
Interests : Reading, drawing, listening to music, writing music and poetry

The BattleField
Health Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :

http://mypace.com/serio_katsuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke December 26th 2009, 1:56 am

Well, for Charge you could have:

Oto-Tachibana charges at the enemy at high speed while making no sign of stopping. Such charging combined with the size of Oto-Tachibana, its determination, and its power causes great damage on contact with the opponent. Oftentimes, the intimidation factor of Oto-Tachibana comes into play here and causes other enemies to become fearful and flee. When used, if a creature is hit by this technique 3 times in a row, the creature must be removed from the battle until it is summoned again by the user.

Atk Power: 75

Dice Usage: Special
Benefit: Offensive

This is just an example. Each technique must use a dice unless it is an ability. The dice that can be used are:

Attack Dice
Defense Dice
Special Dice
Counter Dice
Escape Dice
Evade Dice

Benefits are only used when your technique uses a Special Dice. The Benefits are as follows:

Offensive-Causes damage to opponent(s)
Defensive-Defends a character, creature, etc
Supplementary-Helps a character, creature, etc. by way of healing, etc.

Use these to edit your creature. Be sure not to give up so easily too. Remember that although we have all seen a bite or charging from a creature, every creature is different and has its own way of doing things. Allow the reader to see what your creature does in their mind instead of simply read it word for word.

Hopefully some of this information helps. If you need more advice or help you can PM me or Jisenki or take another look at the template.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Oto- Tachibana- Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum