Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death

2 posters

Go down

Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death

Post by Riko November 27th 2009, 1:11 pm

Name: Yumiko Daiwa
~Nickname: Purple Death
Breed: Human
Alliance: Neither
Ranking: Ryoushi
Warrior Class: Spellcaster/ Alchemist
~Sub-Class: Shaman/ Destructionist
Elemental Affinity: Sand/Psychic
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description:

[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]

Average height, beautiful, perfect body. Yumiko appears at first glance like any beautiful female would. Long lavender hair flows from her head to her waist. Purple eyes are hidden behind black visors that keep Yumiko from seeing anything, forcing her to rely on her other senses. Nothing is actually too complicated about her outfit. A simple yet fitting color scheme of Black and Purple describes the outfit best. The main outfit is a one piece skirt that ends well above the knees. The outfit isn't the thing that needs to be looked at though. What makes Yumiko stand out from everyone is the large curse mark on her forehead that resembles a red Z. Few people actually know why that marking is there and the others just believe that its some type of tattoo. This mark is a constant reminder to Yumiko about her past and how her life has dramatically changed.

Personality:

Yumiko Daiwa has a rather odd and peculiar attitude. Nothing bothers her or gets to her. Its as if she's a doll of some sort. She rarely even takes orders from anyone unless they are a designated superior and when she does take an order or even talk, she talks in a monotone voice that displays no true feelings or emotion. Although she appears emotionless and souless, she actually does have some personality hidden beneath her cold and enigmatic person. She is very determined, especially in battle, and makes an attempt to fulfill her destiny at any cause or at least complete t he current mission. Yumiko has a very one track mind and usually ignores anyone and everyone else until her primary objective is complete. Her mental status is like that of a true killer. She will kill or at least attack anyone that she feels is necessary in completing her goals whether they are a criminal, Suzaku member, Sentou Gakuin teacher or student, or just some innocent warrior walking down the Nagai Michi. When it comes to the reasons for her actions, she simply does it because she wants to. The end justifies the means. That is how she sees the world and the reason for her actions. This is how she justifies them. Like many people Yumiko has her own set of personal habits. Oftentimes, even while talking, Yumiko has a tendency to lick her lips. She also closes her eyes for long periods of time with no true reason behind it. Most of the time though she is wearing a visor that keeps her from seeing anything at all. As a habit in her speech, Yumiko always or nearly always ends her sentences in "-soo", usually attaching it at the end of the last word in a sentence of muttering it to herself immediately after a sentence. At times, Yumiko can be found looking at a picture of her ex-fiancee that she keeps on her. Being a trained assassin, Yumiko understands how to control her emotions and knows how to keep others from seeing her joy, despair, fear, or even love.

Being a good assassin, Yumiko also knows how to change her actual attitude and personality to fit the needs of the situation. When dealing with certain people she can make herself sound like an innocent person due to her young appearance. She can also easily switch that to sounding very intimidating, allowing her to get what she wants with less effort and more ease. Its not hard for Yumiko to surprise others.

------------

History/Background:

The true story of Yumiko doesn't really begin at an early or young age. Things really started to change for Yumiko at the age of 15. Living in an area with no true power and no help from any nearby cities, Yumiko had to work early and help the family in any way possible. She had multiple brothers and sisters that were much younger than her. The task of acquiring money for her family was difficult,. Not many would hire a young 15 year old girl to work for them and many jobs didn't pay enough for the average working hours. Yumiko knew that the family, now starving due to continuously losing money from spending it on the family and barely scraping by, would need money soon. One morning before the family woke up Yumiko snuck out of her house and searched for a well paying job that would be constant. A man wearing a suit walked up to her. He had a large red mark on his forehead but Yumiko figured that it was just some fancy tattoo. By the way that the man walked, talked, and dressed, it was obvious that he had money or in the very least he had some type of fame to him. He offered her a job. Without much thinking, she took the job and signed a contract, not knowing that the contract would bind her to this job forever. The job, or the organization, she joined was known as Krown 7, a group dealing with secret worldwide assasinations. They agreed to train Yumiko to make her an assassin. Of course, Yumiko didn't want to be an assassin but with a signed contract she couldn't refuse. The training took years and was brutal, torturous, and mentally scarring. After years, Krown 7 molded Yumiko into the assassin that she was today. As a plus, Yumiko managed to find the man that she believed was the love of her life. The two spent every ounce of free time that they had together until they finally decided to get engaged. The life of two assassins together, forming a family, would be difficult but they wanted to get through it. They knew it could happen. At this point, Yumiko's parents were paid for completely and had moved away to Nyukyoto where it was much safer and the family could each get well paying jobs. Yumiko was stuck though. Somehow still happy with her life, her joy was completely sucked from her body when the Krown 7 killed her fiancee themself with the claim that an assassin should never be distracted by something such as love or joy. Saddened, Yumiko continued to follow the orders of Krown 7 with the red curse mark that showed her unyielding allegiance for the years to come until she was put in charge of the group known as the Crimson Sky 10. The group was a secret section of Krown 7 that was made by quick and expert assasinations as well as high level defense against the Krown headquarters. In one major battle a rival group attacked Krown 7. The Crimson Sky 10 were called to fight and defend them, which they did. There was a price however. Everyone in the group except for Yumiko died in the battle. Some would say that Yumiko was lucky to be the sole survivor. She believes that she is cursed.

RP Sample:

"You've been given a mission. I expect that you'll carry it out flawlessly....as usual."

The day had grown old. This night felt so cold. The wind was heavy and traces of fog filled the area. Tonight was a good night for an assassin. Yumiko stood before her employer. He was a man of great wealth and great power. She didn't stare at his face but instead, she simply listened to each word he said. A visor in front of her eyes would prevent her from seeing anything at all. A good assassin can fight in any condition. She doesn't need to actually see. "Yes sirsoo. I will do as you command-soo." A slight -soo came after each sentenced although when face to face with her superiors, the -soo was nothing more than a slight whisper. With a nod of the head followed by a bow, Yumiko departed, backflipping out of the window of a large building. She fell. Fell fast. She turned her head towards the quickly approaching ground. Her hand turned pink and a large projectile filled to the brim with tsukara was shot at the ground. "My mission is to find the leader of the Fawk Drexel and assassinate himsoo. No witnesses, no survivorsoo." The blast caused huge stones to fly in the air. Each stone granted an area to step on, allowing Yumiko to easily touch ground. Bodies lay around the gravel from the attack Yumiko made. In the process of destroying the stones, she killed about 6 people. Innocent people have just died and she could care less.

A toe touched ground and she raced down the street. The haze created from the thick fog kept anyone from really noticing her. Her speed allowed her to blaze through a town completely unnoticed and unheard. Her destination wasn't too far away. She needed to rush into Caducar Cuidad. For many people, going there and not being affiliated with Suzaku was suicide. Within an hour she entered the boundary of Caducar Cuidad. She didn't stop since she left her boss. While running, multiple men appeared beside her. She was amazed, from what she could hear she knew that they weren't only keeping up with her but were actually maintaining the same speed as her. So, they wanna playsoo? I like gamesoo. She didn't smile. The men even believed that she hadn't noticed them. Her hand moved from the neutral position that it was in before. Up until this point her arms were just being blown back by the wind from her own speed. She pressed a button on her visor. "So, your name is Dedeke Mazurabi?" She looked to the other man beside her and turned to the final man trailing behind her. "Your name is Hijuro Gyuran...and yousoo. You're Fijuman Roku, correct?" Still running, they were each surprised. They couldn't believe that she knew all of there names by just looking at them. "You're all weak pathetic pieces of useless fleshsoo. Only one of you have an element beyond the basic type and its the ice element, which I think is a pretty pathetic and worthless elementsoo. Its just an extension of Water. Your tsukara levels appear to be relatively lowsoo. And, your tsukara flow seems to only build up to a point. Actually, that one point is so blocked that severing the flow at that point would actually cut off all your stamina. If I were you, I'd turn back." Yumiko turned backwards, still maintaining the speed and still manuevering through the town while avoiding every obstacle that she couldn't see because of her position. "However..." Yumiko's hands turned pink once again on one hands and then three finger began to glow a tremendous bright pink. She fired one shot at each person, striking a different spot for each man. They each lost control of their own body and ran head first into iron wall. "...my mission keeps me from allowing anyone that spots me from livingsoo." She turned and increased her speed. Flinging herself high into the sky, she came crashing down onto a building, revealing a large hole inside of it. For first time since leaving her boss, she stopped.

A long tunnel was located in the hole. It was dark. A firefly away from being pitchblack. The visors on her face glowed. She could see far inside. She saw her target. He was surrounded by his guards. So he has guards surrounding himsoo. This may prove a bit difficultsoo. Let's see...soo. There are one, two...seven...twelve...sixteen guards totalsoo. They aren't too close to him, but it would still prove difficult to take them all out and then kill the mansoo. I'll kill him first and then kill them one by one. She dashed down the hallways and tunnels. She knew where to go thanks to her visor and the navigation of the tunnel itself wasn't too difficult. She pulled out a pill and swallowed it whole. I'll be needed this. She approached a steel door. He speed didn't decrease. She wasn't afraid at all. With one hand out she charged at the door. A large slam could be heard from the other side where the guards and the leader were stationed. They all looked at the door. Each prepared themselves and pulled out their weapons. A creak from the steel door echoed loud and moments after, the door turned to sand and poured in the room, trapping a few people. A figure in the shape of Yumiko appeared from the sand, covered in sand, much larger than normal. She physically crushed 4 men using her hands. She dragged the remains into the sand as other guards fired projectile weapons at her. The sand exploded and flew every direction, hitting some guards but only doing so much as to wound them slightly. She pulled out her hand and cleaved the head of the leader off his shoulders. Her hands were covered in the pink energy but took the form of a claw. She managed to kill off a few more guards but one man snuck up behind her. With a huge hammer, he smashed her in the face. Blood dripped from Yumiko's forehead. Her visor broke off and revealed her eyes. "So, you broke my visorsoo." She opened her mouth and sand poured from it filling the room to a slight degree. The man ran over to Yumiko, attempting to stop her attack or what he believed to be an attack. He hit her but the figure itself turned into sand and a hand appeared below him. The sand took the form of a giant beast beneath him and literally swallowed him up. Only 5 men were remaining although they weren't very scared. She reappeared from under the sand but with her back exposed to the guards. One man, wielding a sword, charged at her. Rapidly slashing, she barely managed to avoid being severely wounded. Her face remained as calm as ever, showing no change in expression. It was as though the battle hadn't fatigued her or affected her at all. Each slash was blocked by a wall of sand that would cover her. The other guards standing by joined in.

"Damnit you stupid girl. We'll kill you!"

"No one kills our leader and gets away with it!"

"You better hope we don't catch you. I could use a nice piece of meat today."

Yumiko ignored their taunts and insults. Their attacks were in vain. They were still unable to hit her.

"Why don't you get hurt?!"

"This girl is starting to piss me off?"

Yumiko smiled at them, annoying them more. They all attacked simultaneously. Each guard stood above her and had her backed in a corner. They was confident that they would hit. They couldn't miss from this range. "You foolsoo. You can never win a battle on rage and aggressionsoo. You need skill and strategysoo. That's why you all losesoo. Checkmate." Sand appears below Yumiko and sharp pointed spears of sand pierce through the heads and chests of each guard, instantly killing them on the spot. The smile faded and Yumiko wipes some blood that splattered on her off onto the floor. She opens her mouth and the sand in the room returns, completely rushing back into her. "Mission Complete." She vanished, now reporting back to her boss after a mission success.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue100/100Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty Re: Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death

Post by Riko November 29th 2009, 3:05 am

Character finally completed. Tell me what you think everyone.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue100/100Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko December 2nd 2009, 12:05 am

Bump
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 3rd 2009, 8:00 pm

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Left_bar_bleue0/100Yumiko Daiwa-The Purple Death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko December 5th 2009, 12:14 am

Thanks a lot
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down