Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Departure under Despair I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Departure under Despair

2 posters

Go down

Departure under Despair Empty Departure under Despair

Post by Dagomis October 22nd 2009, 10:06 pm

Dagomis walked, head limply held, to the door of Jisenki's home. Yuko not far behind him, saddened at the disheartening of her partner. She was looking forward as they came closer to the door, holding a letter in her hands. It was sealed in an envelope, which had been signed by Dagomis. She had not read an had yet to know what was on the letter, only that Dagomis asked her to deliver it to Jisenki as he went to do something. He felt no reason to stay, so when the two reached the door, Dagomis knocked on the door and left. Only Yuko was left at the door, holding the letter in hand to do something that she wasn't sure about. But, she could only assume that it would be eventually found out by her.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue0/100Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Departure under Despair Empty Re: Departure under Despair

Post by Jisenki October 25th 2009, 1:28 am

Slowly, the door opened with a loud creak. The door was obviously aged a bit. A hand could be seen and an arm to go with it, but who's arm it wasn't yet known due to the shadows of the house. When the door finally opened, it wasn't Jisenki present at the door, but instead it was Karilu who was watching the door like he oftentimes did while Jisenki attended to other matters. Jisenki was actually in his room of the house reading. Reading? Was this common for warriors, especially on the higher level? That all depends on the warrior. Many warriors go on adventures to learn. Others read books and study other warriors, learning from their flaws and their weakness and even improving on their strengths whether it be few or many. Jisenki was neither of those. He was actually the type that would read, study other warrior types, and even fight, with the occasional spar being used as a method to not only learn about himself and keep himself fit but to learn about other warrior types and about his opponent. This was why Jisenki was reading.

He was still nervous about the fortune that he had received some time ago. Very soon...you're going to die. It was such a vague statement even though it was direct. Questions popped into Jisenki's mind like anyone elses mind. Where will I die? Why will I die? How will I die? Who or what will kill me? When will I die? Reading may have the answer. The girl at the door, this Yuko person, was fairly new to the school. Actually, she was a disciple of Dagomis, one could say. She stood there at the door and Karilu looked at her for a moment or so. He hadn't seen her for awhile. He turned and said nothing although in his mind, he must have said something since Jisenki came walked down the stairs, scratching his head. "Hello Yuko. Its nice to see you today." Jisenki noticed that Dagomis wasn't with Yuko. This wasn't right. Usually, no matter where Yuko was, Dagomis was nearby or vice-versa. Where could he be? A letter?! Jisenki noticed it and somehow a feeling arose in his stomach.

Karilu stepped to the side so that attention could be on him for the second. He understood Jisenki and Jisenki understood him. The hand of Jisenki placed itself on the hair of its owner and rubbed it down a bit to cover the majority of his eyes. Soshino Manako. The special trait of Jisenki known solely by himself and one other living beng on the planet. Its the ability to track Tsukara signatures. As expected, Jisenki saw Yuko's tsukara signature and next to it was Dagomis'. It seems like he was there at some point and then fled. The time: unknown. Exactly where he went: not known...yet. A colored trail of his unique, one-of-a-kind tsukara signature would tell the story of where he went. His objective and reason: who knows? Jisenki looked into the eyes of Yuko, the Eyes of Elemental Seeking now disabled, "Is there some problem?" Karilu crossed his arms, closed his eyes, and stood beside Jisenki as though he was the physical manifestation of Jisenki's soul. He understood Jisenki and Jisenki understood him.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue63/100Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis October 25th 2009, 5:18 pm

Yuko stood quiet as the door opened and Karilu answered, and stayed so even when jisenki came down the stairs and appeared in the doorway. She stood quiet as Jisenki was staring in her general direction, and at the spot that dagomis had occupied before leaving. This seemed a little off like Jisenki knew that Dagomis had been there, but Yuko still said nothing. She didn't say anything until Jisenki asked her whether there was a problem or not. She could not answer, so she didn't try. She simply spoke a small sentence, "Hello. This is for you." She bowed her head, and brought the letter up over her head with both hands motioning somewhat for Jisenki to take the letter. The letter knew everything that Yuko did not, but she would eventually find out what was happening. Though, she hoped that Jisenki would be able to explain to her what was going on before she was meant to find out from the mouth of Dagomis. She had wanted to tear the envelope open and read the letter herself, but that was against the wishes of her partner and go against the fact that the letter was meant for the Head Warrior's eyes only.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue0/100Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 26th 2009, 8:01 pm

Jisenki reached out slowly and grabbed the letter. With a hesitant arm, he opened the envelope slowly, not knowing to expect. He wasn't sure whether Yuko had actually known about what the letter could contain but he somehow had the feeling that the information wouldn't be good. Jisenki began to read it, and at that moment the seconds began pass like an eternity. Karilu looked at his face and because the two of them could feel the energies and emotions of each other, he knew that Jisenki was uneasy. Jisenki's eyes began to read the paper, scanning its words slowly to learn about the whereabouts of Dagomis.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Departure under Despair Left_bar_bleue63/100Departure under Despair Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis October 26th 2009, 11:01 pm

The words of Dagomis read, as if he were speaking. The letter was to explain everything:

Dear Jisenki-sama,

I have written this letter no longer feeling that I am worthy of a position as tsurabi. Due to the recent loss of my team member, Xexame, and the fact that I was knocked out during the fight I feel somewhat unable to protect anyone. I have decided that it is time that I return to my brother for some training. This meaning that I will be leaving the school, and my position in the school. I have not left anyone to be my "true" replacement so I will leave the class to Yuko until she has thoroughly trained someone in my place. She knows every thing I know on the subject, so she is of able mind to do so. This all being if you are willing to let happen, though I hope you will. I have not told Yuko or my students of this depending on your decision, but I hope that you will agree and then allow her to take my place for a short amount of time. If you agree then please tell her the contents of this letter and allow her to inform my students, if you do not then feel no need to tell her anything but my whereabouts and that I wish for her to come to me.

Sincerely,
Dagomis Frustrae
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 27th 2009, 8:34 pm

Karilu, though never opening his mouth, made a moaning sound and walked off to the back of the house. As he walked away, his arms remained in their usual folded state and his eyes continued to stay closed. Karilu was disappointed with the decision of Dagomis while Jisenki was shocked by the decision. Of all people, he had never expected Dagomis to be one to vanish from the school. He looked up to Yuko with concerned eyes. "Yuko. It appears that Dagomis has left the school due to his recent activities as team leader concerning the battle that took place in Akamori not too long ago. He has said that he went to train with his brother and has requested that you take over in his place." Jisenki didn't want one of his best Tsurabi to simply leave the school. When the timing was right, he would contact Dagomis' team to inform them of the situation as well.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis October 27th 2009, 9:30 pm

Yuko said nothing, her expression said it all. A mixed expression of sadness and shock was the only thing seen on her face, she couldn't believe that Dagomis had simply left the school without saying a word to her. There was a reason for this, but there was nothing reaching the mind or the ears of Yuko. Her mind was cut off from her body, and this served to slowly but surely fade the expression from the mixed feelings to the expression of someone that was no longer thinking of anything. Her entire being felt heavy, and she had nothing more to say. But, she managed to get two more words out of her mouth, "Thank you." After the word came out, she had no more thought and no more will to act. She heavily stepped taking her time, heading toward her the home that she now solely occupied. There she was unsure of what she would do, but she knew that it was the only place for her right now.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 5th 2009, 6:48 pm

Jisenki retreated back into his house to continue from where he left off. Suddenly, a creature much like a bird walked towards him from the shadows of his house. He seemed very much like a human and less like a creature. He and Jisenki stared at each other for a moment or so until the bird creature broke the silence. "Its complete. I finished the armor that you wanted, and the blacksmith I hired to make the sword can have it in about a day or so just like you requested. I think you'll like what you get." Jisenki nodded and walked away. Karilu stood at the distance, looking at the two of them with folded arms.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum