Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Weapon Template and Information I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Weapon Template and Information

Go down

Weapon Template and Information Empty Weapon Template and Information

Post by Jisenki August 26th 2009, 12:34 am

This is where you will create your character's custom weapons. Remember to read the information on Weapons first so that you can be more familiar with how they will work. The template isn't too different from before, so for those of you that were here before the change this shouldn't be anything too different from what you've experienced before. Remember your slots and how many weapons you are allowed to have equipped based on your character's ranking. You can only have a set number of weapons equipped, but that won't stop you from making as many as you like. Remember that the Attack Power of a weapon is simply how much damage it inflicts when an Attack Dice is rolled to attack when specifically using that weapon to attack. Attacking with a weapon and attacking when a weapon equipped are two different things. Follow the template and be creative and descriptive.

Attack Power Limitations:

Yellow, Red, Blue, Wanderer, Suzaku Grunt--Max. 75 Attack Power
Elite, Trainer, Master, Suzaku Elite, Hunter, Indep.--Max. 290 Atk
Tsurabi, Head Warrior, Suzaku Leader, Ryoushi--Max. 600 Attack Power

Name
-As simple as its been with everything else up to this point. Just give a name for your weapon.

Appearance
-Give a description of what your weapon looks like. Does it have any peculiar markings to it? How long is it? Is it any special type of color or does it change at different times? Give anything that you think is helpful. You are allowed to have a picture, but a picture is not a substitute. Thi section must be at least 2 lines.

Effects
-What does your weapon do? Give its effects in paragraph form, bullet form, or however way you think its best as long as it can be understood and is organized. There are no line requirements.

Attack Power
-When used in battle to attack, how much damage will this weapon inflict to the opponent. The amount of damage it inflicts cannot exceed any values on the chart above.

Dice Usage
-If your weapon has any techniques or special effects, list them and give the dice that they use.

Benefits
-
This can be ignored a majority of the time because this only applies to techniques that use a Special Dice. The options for this section are Offensive, Defensive, and Supplementary. A Special technique with Offensive benefits inflict additional damage to a target when the main effect of the technique is resolved. As it is implied, these techniques are purely offensive. For instance, a technique could have the following effect:
::This technique can only be chained by an Evade technique or Special technique with defensive benefits. When this technique successfully inflicts damage to its target, inflict an additional 25 damage to every participant of the battle for each dice that they used so far in the battle.::
As you can see, it does damage and then inflicts an additional amount as the Special effect. This may not always be the case though. Offensive techniques may simply have an Attack Power and have a different effect. This brings us to Defensive benefits, which as one can expect, has defensive properties instead of offensive properties. This can be anything from a shield with a status effect, to a long lasting barrier that can only be broken with certain elements. Finally, Supplementary techniques are very common for the self-influence of one's character. Many people use
Supplementary Special techniques in order to heal, while others use them to enhance their dice or their techniques' Attack Power. Experiment with them and figure out what works best for your character in different situations. Keep in mind that a Special technique can have multiple benefits that have different ways of activating. A technique doesn't need to be so straightforward!

Transformation(s)

-Many weapons in the world of Sentou Gakuin have the power to change shape in form in order to gain new abilities or techniques. If your weapon does change form, list the name of the new form, the effects of it, and the tsukara cost. If the transformed weapon is like an entirely new weapon, you may use a separate post or an entirely new topic as long as the link is provided in this section. Be just as descriptive here as you would be anywhere else. The information here is very important.

History
-What is the history of this weapon? Was it just some average weapon purchased in a store, or was it crafted from a mysterious blacksmith? Does it have some strange legend to it? Give creative information right here.

Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Effects:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Attack Power:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dice Usage:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Benefits:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Transformation(s):[/b][/u]
[u][b]History:[/b][/u]

--For Secondary characters--

Code:
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]:
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]:
[u][b]Effects[/b][/u]:
[u][b]History[/b][/u]:
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Weapon Template and Information Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Weapon Template and Information Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Weapon Template and Information Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Weapon Template and Information Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Weapon Template and Information Left_bar_bleue63/100Weapon Template and Information Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down